ANFF-Q are proud sponsors of the 26th Annual Conference of the Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering: ASBTE 2018.
ASBTE 2018 will be held at the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, WA, from 3 – 5 April 2018.
Showcasing trans-disciplinary research, ASBTE once again welcomes a mix of scientists from various disciplines together with clinicians and company representatives with an interest in the development and application of biomaterials. Attended by scientists from around the world, the conference will provide an exciting venue to initiate new ideas and collaborations, and will also serve as a vibrant platform to pave the way for the next generation of biomaterials researchers.
The ASBTE 2018 program will cover the following topics:
- Advanced Imaging and Computational Modelling
- Mechanobiology and Cell Signalling
- Drug Delivery and Diagnostics
- Biosensing and Biointerfaces
- 3D Bioprinting and Regenerative Scaffolds
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapy
- Industrial Translation
For more information, go the event website.