The ANFF-Q Student Award will cover the costs of the Award recipient’s ANFF-Q access and consumables, enabling them to perform a short-term research project. This Award was created in recognition of the importance of university students developing hands-on technical research skills.
Award recipients will receive:
- 20 hours of ANFF-Q instrument access, training and support from ANFF-Q staff;
- up to $500 worth of consumables; and
- the opportunity to present their research outcomes to an audience including academics and industry representatives.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an undergraduate, honours or master’s student enrolled in a university course.
- submit a proposal by the closing date for the application.
- not be a current or past ANFF-Q client.
Applications are now open. Submission deadline is 5:00pm 10 August, 2020.